Sean Patrick Hannity (born December 30, 1961) is an American conservative from New York who is a commentator on Faux News who often expresses his hatred of Pan. He is considered by TJ to be worse than Bill O' Reilly. He is a Roman Catholic (aka not a real Christian according to the most intelligent man in the world).
TJ regularly has sex with Sean Hannity's hair. Ben mentions it frequently on the broadcast. TJ posted pictures of it on his blog. These pictures were met with universal acclaim, have won many awards in several ceremonies, and single-handedly brought world peace and ushered in a new era of post-scarcity and universal prosperity.
- "Can we pray for the re-election of George Bush?" 
- "It doesn't say anywhere in the Constitution this idea of the separation of church and state." 
- "I have liberal friends. They are misguided, they are wrong. I disagree with them. I don't want them to vote. I want them to go on vacation in November." 
- "Here you are, you're a liberal, probably define peace as the absence of conflict. I define peace as the ability to defend yourself and blow your enemies into smithereens." 
- "Halloween is a liberal holiday because we're teaching our children to beg for something for free. … We're teaching kids to knock on other people's doors and ask for a handout." 
- "[Liberal rhetoric] now is so over the top, it's so vicious, it's so mean, it's so cruel, and I don't hear this coming from conservatives about liberals." 
- "Anyone listening to this show that believes homosexuality is a normal lifestyle has been brainwashed. It's very dangerous if we start accepting lower and lower forms of behavior as the normal." 
- "The U.S. is the greatest, best country God has ever given man on the face of the earth." 
- "Don't bring up race. Do not bring up race. Do not bring up race. It is a constitutional requirement." 
- "Why can't they just release [Obama's] birth certificate, you know, and just move on?" - After Obama released his birth certificate 
- "[President Bush has] not made one mistake in [the Iraq] war, not one." 
- "I have a power, that power is Fox News' influence."