Japan is a nation located off the east coast of North Eastern Asia. Japan is home to some weird shit, notably a few commercials that the Peasants watched. Anime originates from here. Furries, weeaboos, and bronies desire to live in Japan to fulfill their sick sexual fantasies. It is also the origins of the best toilets in the world. The capital is Tow-key-O.
World War 2
The Empire of Japan sided with Nazi Germany and the Kingdom of Italy during the Second World War, allowing Japan to violently invade many nations in East Asia. During this time, they fucked with America and paid the price! After having two of their cities flattened by the United States' atomic bombs, they were left with no other options than to surrendered to the US.
The United States helped Japan recover from the war as their infrastructure was absolutely devastated. After 1945, Japan abolished their military, adopting a pacifist constitution. After the war, American investments combined with Japanese efforts caused the country's economy to flourish.
On Drunken Peasants
Some of the strangest commercials from the Stupid Ad Segment have originated from Japan, including one about an anthropomorphic dog who tries to sell a young child potato chips. TJ has suggested that America may have fucked Japan up a little too badly with the G-Bomb in World War 2 while commenting on Japanese advertisements.
In addition, TJ is known to on occasion do a stereotypical Japanese accent, most usually while reading ads during the Crazy Craigslist Ads.
- Japanese computer programmer/buisnessman, Satoru Iwata, passed away on July 11th, 2015. Gail is opening a programming college run by the Church of Gail in his memory.
- The age of consent in Japan is 13, making it a popular tourist spot for Jared Fogle, Dusty Smith , Ryan Whiney, and The Beast.
- Many Japanese people hate weeaboos and view these sick fucks with contempt, disgust, and fear, not that this deters weeaboos in the slightest.
- All weeaboos shall be shot. No exceptions.
- Ben enjoys Japanese food
- Billy the Fridge said that he wanted to take a vacation to Japan