Prev: Episode 8
Next: Episode 10
- The first guest appearance of the human fax machine, Jaclyn Glenn.
- The United Nations is expected to be writing an angry letter to Scotty for Cultural Appropriation as saying "Ah-lalalala".
- Amanda Knox found guilty in Italy (not found)
- Rob Ford Defends JB for the weed incident
- Fox News On Global Warming (not found)
- NSA Uses Angry Birds
- Raising Minimum Wage is Baaaaaaaaaaad (not found)
- Obama on Pan
- Girl Killed for Photo Bombing (not found)
- 12 year old sentenced to life in prison
- Firefighters Refuse to Help Dying Man
- Fox news on Keystone Pipeline (not found)
Start of the Show
The peasants started talking about the intelligence of the chat and how they're getting smarter. Then they played videos and reacted to them like normal. They discussed Jaclyn interviewing Richard Dawkins. They asked Jaclyn about Jesse Eisenberg as Lex Luthor and who will win the Superbowl.
Middle of the Show
Jaclyn Glenn talked about her interview with Richard Dawkins and his T-Shirts. Apparently, Jaclyn received more backlash for mocking Justin Bieber than for drawing Prophet Mohammed. Some girl was killed for photobombing.
End of the Show
- "BEN! You're a sack of fucking shit if you don't fucking come over to my way of viewing this issue right now" -TJ Kirk
- "You need to shut up you goddamn hippie" -Scotty
- "That's not until we get sharia law in America, it's a ways off. That's the nice things about the crazy intolerant rednecks because they kinda shield us from the things the European Union has to deal with" -TJ on Islam
- Italy has a shitty Justice System.
- Climate Change iz a hoexx becuz itz cold ou'side, Exxon Mobile is friendzz
- Deep down all atheists hate God meanwhile deep down all Christians hate Zeus.
- There's only sophisticated humor here at Drunken Peasants, that's why we refer to Ray Comfort as 'Gay Cumfart"
- TJ can't stand it when people call Ray Cumfart 'banana man'.
Offended? ->Disclaimer Page