Prev: Episode 89
Next: Episode 91
- The debut guest appearance of Kyle Kulinski
- The stupidity of Ann Coulter
- Kyle, Ben, and TJ explaining the origins of ISIS (2:16:44)
Start of The Show
The Drunken Peasants started the show by introducing their guest, Kyle Kulinski. Then, they started talking about Kyle's show's origins and about political ideologies, social issues, and religion.
Kyle and the peasants went into the Troll or Not a Troll Segment where some people claimed that God has sent a flood down to smite the people of their own town. They watched a news story about cops falsely accusing an old couple of stealing a classic car, and the cops forced them do a bunch of absurd and degrading actions. Then, John Boehner started saying some shit about DHS funding. Next, Ann Cuntler questions Obama's patriotism.
Middle of The Show
Kyle and the peasants watched a video from Right Wing Watch where Ted Cruz gives a speech about typical Republican Bullshit at CPAC. Then, a Republican Senator, Jim Inhofe denies climate change, because he's able to demonstrate that there is snow. They watched a CNN news report about the legalization of marijuana in Washington DC. They watched a video from Right Wing Watch where an idiot states why marijuana is bad.
End of The Show
They then moved into the Q&A Segment and answered a few questions.
- "The overwhelming majority of the science denial is on the Right (wing)" -Kyle
- "American police are kinda like Creationists; they don't need evidence" -TJ
- Kyle Kulinski named his show "Secular Talk" because he read Richard Dawkins' book, "the God Delusion".
- Ted Cruz is an evil soulless degenerate scumfuck
- Kyle is a liberal who is critical of radical Islam
Offended? ->Disclaimer Page