Episode 80 is an episode of the Drunken Peasants.
Prev: Episode 79
Next: Episode 81
- Two guest appearances
- Some dumb ads
The peasants started the show by talking about the Chat Room and some other shit. They then invited a British guest called Mike on the show. The first video they played is a compilation of the "Why are you stalking me" lady. Next, they watched a video from PragerU explaining why a small government is better than a big government. Then, a Christian woman interrupts a speaker at a Muslim rally in Texas.
The peasants watched a shitty Brett Keane video talking about why non-believers stalk Gord-believers like him. After that, Gail Chord Schuler read some comments left on her YouTube channel and Google+ by Brent Spiner, Brent's clone, and Zack Knight.
Then, they watched a video by Brother Nathanael in which this reprehensible scumbag denies the Holocaust. Next, they watched a video giving some bullshit reasons to quit doing weed, the guy who made this video thought the Brain is a muscle.
Stupid Ad Segment
- The first ad was for a hat with a fan mounted on it.
- The 2nd ad was for a pair glasses that allows you to see at a 90 degree angle.
- Ad Number 3 was for a vest that plays music.
- Ad #4 was for a Plug-in Amish Fireplace
- The fifth ad is for a spray-on hair
- The 6th ad is for a vacuum haircut device
- The 7th ad is for a ridiculous drape that covers your face and your monitor so that it could protect your privacy.
- The eighth ad is for a baby doll from Ireland with a "pee pee" that pisses all over the place.
- The 9th ad is for the mattress gun rack
- The tenth ad is a hilarious commercial from Australia for a deck maintenance utility.
- "All you damn foreigners sound the same to me!" -TJ's redneck impression
- "Uhhh.... God.... Your horrible breath" -Scotty after smelling TJ's breath
- Brett Keane is a hypocrite and a cretinous twat
- Texas is a shitty state
Offended? ->Disclaimer Page