Prev: Episode 35
Next: Episode 37
Start of the Show
TJ, Ben, Scotty Cena, and Paul's Ego firstly chatted about bullshit and Paul's Ego's ICP confession. G Man enters the fray and discusses G Man's evil persona, The Chocolate Atheist. They then watched G Man's latest rap song, ft. Bill O'Reilly. After that, Vigilant Christian did yoga like a new age faggot. G Man then reacted to Sye Ten Atheist's spot-on portrayal of G Man. Tim Black talked about BananaGate and the DP states that Tim might have a massive hard-on for TJ.
Middle of the Show
End of the Show
After another break, the lazy peasants covered Ebola with a CNN news story. Fans looking back at this episode remember that the illness killed everyone in America (starting with the gays and the atheists). Also, CNN explained how graphs work to their stupid viewers. Then, a stupid Russian soldier took a selfie in the wrong country. Then they played a news story about some asshole who shot an unarmed black girl.
- "I will kick his butt" - G Man talking about a rap battle against The Amazing Atheist.
- "LIAR!" -TJ
- "Brett Keane took away my virginity......" -G Man (00:42:15)
- "What the fuck you talkin' bout atheist!?" -Tim Black
- The Drunken Peasants secretly want to fuck the Vigilant Christian
- TJ would win a titty battle against Sarah E. Cupp
- Scoopy the Kaiser did not appear in this episode
- Tim Black often imagines TJ and Paul wearing tight corduroys.
Offended? ->Disclaimer Page
|45px||The Tim Black Saga|
|style="Template:CW; padding:.2em; background:#ff2b2b; margin:.1em; border:1px solid #8B0000;" | Episodes||colspan="3" style="Template:CW; padding:.2em; background:#ff7777; margin:.1em; border:1px solid #8B0000;" ||