Alert: Page in Progress
Prev: Episode 2
Next: Episode 4
- A guest appearance from Howard Bloom
- A Viking was invited on the show.
- The peasants talk about why the International House of Pancakes is a shitty place to eat
This episode began with the early opening, with Ben's whimsical vocals announcing the intro and explaining the streaming problems.
The peasants brought Howard on the show and TJ introduced the audience to him and his accomplishments. Howard takes the opportunity to talk about one of his books. Howard tells several stories from his past to explain how he accidentally started the true spirit of the 1960's.
Howard eventually transitions into talking about Zionism and the conspiracy theories that Jews actually put Hitler into power in order to eventually take a chunk of shitty land in the Middle East. Howard talks about how he put a lot of research into Osama Bin Laden and Mohammed. Howard describes how Muslims forged the largest non-empire in human history, even bigger than the United States.
- It took two attempts to get the show on the air.
- Howard is a zionist, an atheist, and a Jew.
- TJ is interested in the idea of eternally roasting on a spit.