Episode 204 is an episode of the Drunken Peasants Podcast.
- Brett Keane in his False-Flagging stage.
- Vapor canopy.
- Dee Jedaj - The Amazing Otherkin
- How to touch a girl (not found)
- Brett Keane License Copyright, Fair Use, Monetization, Illegal, Prosecute, and more
- Good Bye TheAmazingAtheist - I Was Your First and Only Real Fan
- RWW News: Bryan Fischer Explains How A 'Vapor Canopy' Allowed Methuselah To Live For 969 Years
- RWW News: Franklin Graham: Christians Must Run For Office To Stop ‘Evil’ LGBT Rights
- Hillary VS Bernie in 90 seconds (not found)
- RWW News: Glenn Beck Begs South Carolina To Support Ted Cruz, God's Chosen Candidate
- RWW News: Ted Cruz's Doomsday Supreme Court Vision
- RWW News: Tony Perkins Says America May Never Have Another Election If We Don't Elect Ted Cruz
- Hillary Needs To Step Down (not found)
- Trump threatens to sue Cruz for 'not being a natural born citizen'
- Actress from Ted Cruz ad: People like me vote too
- Ted Cruz awkwardly tries to get a hug from his daughter
- "What's mansplaining?" Senator Mitch Fifield offended by Senator Katy Gallagher's allegation
- Man Attempts Exorcism on Ted Cruz During Campaign Event He’s possessed by a demon
- RWW News: Robertson Wonders If Sanders’ Youth Supporters Are ‘The Kids Who Want To Do A Panty Raid'
- Olivia Gatwood - "HEY, SCIENCE!"
- Cop confronts Christian homophobes (not found)
- Black Magick: The Left Hand Path Psychic Vampirism (not found)
- The Truth About English: Phonics, Phonetics, and Esoteric Etymology
- Women's Rights in Light of the Bible
Start of the Show
The Troll or not a Troll segment revolved around som dipshit who said that people should be allowed to touch girls whenever they want. Scotty said that this was a young TJ, he denied this allegation despite Scotty's insistance. Their conclusion was that this individual was a Troll.
Middle of the Show
TO BE ADDED
End of the Show
TO BE ADDED
- TO BE ADDED