Prev: Episode 16
Next: Episode 18
- The debut of Paul's Ego.
- A dead pastor
- Pastor Literally drops dead after committing adultery (not found)
- Hit-man hired to kill a woman's husband's adulterer (not found)
- Obumer meets Ukrainian prime minister (not found)
- Does having kids make you happier? (not found)
- Outrage Over Iraqi Child Marriage Law: Proposed law would allow marriage of 9-year-olds
- Why I want to marry Charles Manson
- Sean Hannity Goes One-On-One With Surfer On Welfare
Paul and the peasants started talking about the good old days of retarded Christian YouTubers and TJ and Paul's popularity. They talked about a pastor who admitted that he cheated on his wife in front of his whole church congregation then he just dropped dead. They watched some news about a woman who hired a hit-man to kill her husband's adulterer. They watched a video about Obumer visiting the Ukraine prime minister. They talked about if having children will make you happier (Hint: No).They talked about child marriage in Iraq. Charles Manson wants to marry someone.
The peasants and Paul watched a video from Sean Hannity interviewing some surfer guy who uses food stamps. They also answered some muthafuckin' questions. They talked about Islamophobia and other wonderful shit.
- This is the last DP episode to not have video footage.
- Any news coming out of Iraq is not good news
Offended? ->Disclaimer Page