Prev: Episode 104
Next: Episode 106
- Featured Video: Typical morning of an Atheist
- TJ making a funny Brett Keane impression (0:22:27)
- Weird toilet paper commercial
- Some stupid kids talking about Jesus (not found)
- Brett Keane is crazy!!!!!!! (G Man)
- Troll or not a Troll: The guy who doesn't care about you (can't find)
- Scumbag cop shoots man for running away (not found)
- Drunk Secret Service Agents (not found)
- Gabrielle Chana's new book (Gail Chord Schuler)
- Jessica Rey - The evolution of the swim suit
- White House seeks to ban gay 'conversion' therapy
- Police attacks man who was on a horse (not found)
- High School rape investigation (not found)
- Repealing protection for gay rights in Kentucky (not found)
- Atheists and Pagans are the same thing
- New Ohio gun laws loosens restrictions on concealed carry licenses (similar video)
- Using Language By Time To Trust Feelings (GTime Johnny)
- ANITA SARKEESIAN (Sherwin Stern)
Stupid Ad Segment
- A shitty ad filmed by some teenagers (not found)
- YETI Ridicooler
- Doggy doo (not found)
- As Seen on TV Network - Vibro Belt
- Hamper Hoops - As Seen on TV
- Peter Popoff's Miracle Spring Water
- Emerald Touch toilet paper ad
- Snap On Smile Commercial Infomercial, As Seen On TV Flix, Television and Commercials
- Sakura-Con 2009 Commercial
Start of the Show
The Drunken Peasants started the show by talking about Canada and their poutine. After a while, they watched a video where two incoherent kids talk about Jesus and shit. Next, G Man explains why Brett Keane is crazy. They then entered the Troll or Not a Troll Segment and watched a video by a guy who doesn't care about you. Then, they watched a news story from CNN about a scumbag police officer shooting an unarmed black guy for running away.
They watched a second news story, this time about Secret Service agents getting drunk. Next, Gail Chord Schuler promotes her book, Jesus and the Eternal Bridegroom. Then, they listened to a woman called Jessica Rey talk about the evolution of the swim suit.
Middle of the Show
The peasants watched a news story about the Obama Administration condemning gay conversion therapies. Next, They watched a video about some police officers attacking a man who allegedly stole a horse. Then, they watched a news story about a guy who had to spent one year in prison because some stupid reprehensible whores from his high school decided to perpetuate a false rape accusation against him.
After that, they watched a news story about some twats in Kentucky attempting to repeal the laws protecting LGBT people from discrimination. Then, they watched a video where some incoherent moron makes up his own definition of what atheism is and declares what atheists are and aren't.
After that, they watched a news story about a gun law that allows concealed weapons in Ohio. GTime Johnny then talks about using language by time or some shit. Then, this guy called Sherwin Stern started going on a rant about Anita Sarkeesian and feminism.
End of the Show
After the peasants are done listening to that loud son of a bitch talk about feminism, they went into the Stupid Ad Segment and looked at some of those advertisements.
- "When we first met G Man, we told him that Brett Keane was (is) a piece of shit" -Ben
- "Brett is going to get a G-smack" -G Man about to punish Brett
- "Yeah!!.....We're assholes and we're proud of it" -TJ describing the people of Kentucky who are against gay rights
- "It's part of the new Christian line of rhetoric where they have like some inherent right to discriminate and be assholes and if we don't acknowledge that then we're anti-Christian" -TJ talking about homophobic Christians
- G Man is mad when he has to use the word crap.
- Kentucky sucks
Offended? ->Disclaimer Page
|45px||The G Man Saga|
20 • 21 • 23 • 25 • 27 • 30 • 31 • 44 • 105 • 107 • 117 • 118 • 123 • 126 • 135 • 140 • 160
|style="Template:CW; padding:.2em; background:#FF9900; margin:.1em; border:1px solid #FF4500;" | Other||colspan="3" style="Template:CW; padding:.2em; background:#ffb733; margin:.1em; border:1px solid #FF4500;" ||