Some of his bullshit is featured on the show as he is a regular conservative punching bag of the peasants. TJ said that he is not that bad compared to the likes of Sean Hannity. Ben commonly, since DP's inception, has used a soundboard of Bill O' Reilly has his "Fuck It!" freak out on the show, usually to dismiss a bullshit video. Bill saying "Fuck It!" even appears in the show's original intro, though it is changed to "Suck It!" in the second one.
On Episode 167 Ben presents a segment in which Bill O'Reilly denies the existence of starving children in America. It starts with Bill arguing with a guest over the cost of higher education which transitions into a general discussion on poverty. O'Reilly rejects the notion that poor people lack food saying they have big screen TV's and air conditioning. The Peasants ridiculed and laughed at Bill's stupidity.
- "I don't know what that is, I've never seen it."
- "There's no words there."
- "Tide comes in, tide goes out. You can't explain that."
- Bill gives professional boob massages.
- He likes falafel so much that he can eat it while having sex.
- He's a homosexual. He wants to marry a guy and a babe.